New Hampshire Corporation – Incorporate in New Hampshire – New Hampshire Incorporation

Are you looking to incorporate in New Hampshire?

Are you trying to learn about New Hampshire incorporation or corporation laws?

The following summary can get you started on your path to incorporation.

Secretary of State Contact Information State Corporation Division
State House
107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3244
Secretary of State Address
Corporation Filing Fees The fee for filing Articles of Incorporation is $85. Note that Articles of Incorporation must accompany Form 11-A, entitled Addendum to Articles of Incorporation. Form 11-A requires the incorporator(s) to vouch for the corporation’ s registration or exemption from the state’ s securities laws.
Corporation Name Reservation Information and Fees The Corporation Division provides informal information on corporate name availability at (603) 271-3246. New Hampshire incorporators may reserve a corporate name by filing an Application for Reservation of Name accompanied by a $15 filing fee. The name reservation remains effective for 120 days.
Incorporation Forms
Periodic Corporation Reporting Requirements New Hampshire corporations and qualified foreign corporations must file an annual report form. The form is not available online. The State Corporation Division mails the form in January of each year. The form is due April 1 of each year. The filing fee is $100.
Corporation Tax Forms
Corporate Tax Summary New Hampshire corporations and foreign corporations doing business in New Hampshire must pay an income tax called a business profits tax. The tax rate is 8 percent. However, organizations with $50,000 or less of gross receipts from all their activities in New Hampshire are not required to file a return. In addition, corporations are subject to a business enterprise tax. The business enterprise tax is a 0.50 percent tax is assessed on the enterprise value tax base, which is the sum of all compensation paid or accrued, interest paid or accrued, and dividends paid by the business enterprise, after special adjustments and apportionment.
“S” Corporation Information New Hampshire does not recognize the federal S corporation provision.

Are you ready to form your Corporation or LLC today?

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *