Are you looking to incorporate in Arizona?  Are you trying to learn about Arizona incorporation or corporation laws?  The following summary can get you started on your path to incorporation.

Secretary of State Contact Information Corporations Division
Arizona Corporation Commission
14 North 18th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602) 542-6187
Secretary of State Address
Corporation Filing Fees The fee for filing Articles of Incorporation is $60. A fill-in-the-blank form is available on the Arizona Corporation Commission’s website. Within 60 days after filing its Articles of Incorporation, domestic corporations must publish a Notice for Publication (sample at: advising the public of the corporation’s business address and statutory agent in a newspaper of general circulation in the county where the corporation conducts business. For a list of acceptable ‘newspapers of general circulation’ see Thereafter, within 90 days of filing its Articles of Organization and publishing the notice, domestic corporations must file with the Corporation Commission an affidavit evidencing the publication of notice. There is no form for the affidavit; the newspaper filing your notice will usually draft the affidavit and may even file it on your behalf. Be sure to ask before publishing your notice.
Corporation Name Reservation Information and Fees The Arizona Corporation Commission offers informal preliminary name availability information by telephone at (602) 542-3230. Arizona incorporators may reserve a corporate name by filing a reservation of name form with the Arizona Corporation Commission along with a $10 fee. Use the form provided on the website to reserve a name.
Incorporation Forms
Periodic Corporation Reporting Requirements Arizona corporations are required to file an annual report with the Arizona Corporation Commission. The filing fee is $45. Financial disclosures are no longer required. The due date is dependent upon the first letter of the corporate name. Visit the website for a schedule of due dates.
Corporation Tax Forms
Corporate Tax Summary Arizona collects an annual Corporate income tax. A discussion is beyond the scope of this title. Contact the Alaska Department of Revenue for more information.
“S” Corporation Information Arizona requires S corporations to file Form 120S annually

Are you ready to form your Corporation or LLC today?

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *